Thursday, March 31, 2011

My inspiration

Hannah dear, I'm really missing my inspiration.  I love to write and have nothing to write about with you gone.  Thank you for all you gave me precious girl.  I sure wish you were around so I could love on you, and do the thing I love.  It's been impossible without you here.  Guess I never was a writer after all.  You just did things that were easy and fun to share.  Love ya sweetie and miss you with all my heart. 

Folks, It's getting harder and harder to write, and things are definately becomign so final for me.  It's been over a year and I think it just now is settling in that my girl is gone forever.  I'm sorry.  I dont' know how much longer I'll keep this blog around.  It's emptiness of words leaves me depressed.  Thanks for all the support through the years.

1 comment:

sunflowermom said...

Love you and praying for you!

Lisa